Goodness gracious! What a day! First, I found out I won a set of 10 fat quarters from Sew Mama Sew in celebration of February as quilting month. I was shocked...in awe...flabbergasted and oh SO HAPPY! Simply fabulous...and just for visiting. I'll post pictures when the package arrives. I wonder what it will be. And now I've been tagged by Country Mouse. Isn't blogging FUN! Not that most of you would be interested in these random things about me, but I'm pretty obedient, so here goes.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
OK, so, 7 random facts.....
1. I have two houses. Long story really...but it all started with the hubby having a residency requirement for a new job in the city, having just built a home in the country we couldn't give it up. Bought a small townhome in the city and ended up with one child in school in the country, one in the city and me caught in the middle. The oldest is now in college, so we're no longer a split family, (THANK GOODNESS) but we still have the house in the country and we hope to be back there full time in the future.
2. I am a certified sailor. I sail a 22 foot Starwind.
3. I am addicted to Project Runway. Believe it or not...this is something my two teenage sons and I do together. I record the shows and watch episodes multiple times!
4. I stayed in a Red Roof Inn on my honeymoon.
5. I was a gymnastics coach at age 16.
6. I have taught and worked in inner city schools my entire career.
7. I am an artist wannabe. I love art, music, design etc. I would love to study and make a life in the arts. Maybe in my next life!
So know you know some of my weirdness. I'm not sure I know who else to tag. How about these talented women to start with. Sherri, Jen and Joyce you have been tagged! So...if you are so inclined...help us get to know you a bit better with 7 tidbits about yourselves. Have fun!