I decided to use my new Jessica Jones fabric to spruce up the studio a bit. A cheery place to work does wonders for the attitude!
I made a new sewing machine cover, new curtains and recovered my sewing stool.
For the sewing machine cover I made up a pattern. I need a cover that only has one side on it because I don't like to mess up the threading of my machine with a cover and I like to cover it all the time it's not in use. This one slips off and on in a snap!
For the curtains I used my own "Uncurtain" tutorial, but this time I made two larger panels instead of four smaller ones. I also pieced a simple log cabin block so I could make the best use of the fabric I had left over.
I'm going to clean today too. Then back to work!