Alyssa of Pile O' Fabric has partnered up with Carolina Patchworks (Emily Cier).
Participants will be learning the ins and outs of curve piecing from quilters Emily Cier, Amanda Woodruff, and Kate Conklin and me as well as some quilting tips from longarm quilter Angela Walters. This will be a fantastic learning experience, and a great opporunity to meet some new quilting friends!
If you want more chances to win a Groove Pattern then check out these other blogging friends who have offered to help promote the QAL. Some will be giving patterns away!
- July 14th - Taryn @ Pixels to Patchwork
- July 16th - Jacey @ JaceyCraft
- July 17th - Angela Walters @ Quilting is my Therapy
- July 18th - Tessa @ The Sewing Chick
- July 20th - Kelly @ Live. Love. Create
- July 21st - Jacquie @ Tallgrass Praire Studio
- July 22nd - Jennifer @ Ellison Lane Quilts
- July 23rd - Heidi @ Fabric Mutt
- July 24th - Beth @ Plum and June
- July 25th - Barbara @ Monumental Quilts
- July 26th - Allegory @ Sew Allegorical
- July 27th - Danny @ Mommyforreals
- July 28th - Penny @ Sew Take a Hike
- July 31st - Amanda @ A Crafty Fox
- August 1st - Kate @ Kate Conklin Designs