Monday, December 14, 2015

You Could be "Mighty Lucky" too!


I'm so excited to be part of the Mighty Lucky Quilting Club.  It's the first of its kind and you can be a part of it too.  It's a monthly subscription club that focuses on challenging quilters with different aspects of the quilting process. All challenges are design-focused with instruction, inspiration, and exercises from a team of talented designers and quilt makers.  I'm pretty thrilled to be part of this group of folks. I can't reveal what my month will be all about, but I'm excited about it and I can't wait to learn new things together and isn't challenging ourselves and learning new things what makes  us become better quilters? Challenges will be delivered by PDF on the first day of the month to the subscriber’s registered email account, beginning in January 2016. 

Subscriptions are just $5 per month, or $50 for the entire year. Quilters can receive any “backdated” challenges if they subscribe at the $50 rate any time during the year. That's a whole lot of learning for a great price.  You know, a quilty gift to yourself might be nice this time of year.

Look at the list of folks we get to learn from:
January - Krista Fleckenstein
February - Season Evans
March - Rossie Hutchinson
April - Alison Glass
May - Amy Gibson
June - Angela Walters
July - Cheryl Arkison
August - Sarah Fielke
September - Yours truly
October - Nicole Vogelsinger
November - Amanda Jean Nyberg
December - Carolyn Friedlander

Each designer will also be featured on a Crafty Planner podcast (craftyplanner.com/podcast/) within their month. During the podcast, they’ll discuss the challenge and talk in-depth about their design process with host and podcaster Sandi Hazlewood.

As a part of the club, you'll get support from your designer during the month and an opportunity to share your work on instagram #mightylucky and they'll be giveaways and most of all we'll be a learning community.  How fun is that!

If you'd like to be part of The Mighty Lucky Quilting Club, get all the details and sign up here.  I sure would love to work with you next September!



5 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

I signed up last week--really looking forward to it! Plus I'm also a huge fan of Sandi Hazlewood.

christine said...

I signed up yesterday. I'm looking forward to this experience AND your visit to the eastern shore of MD this year.

Megan said...

I'm signed up too and totally excited for this to start in the new year! Bring it on! :)

Unknown said...

I suddenly signed up and am looking forward to 2016, especially to Septembre ;-)
An exciting idea!
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year!

Morning Star said...

Just signed up. Merry Christmas to me! I can't wait to learn new tips, tricks, and techniques. More than anything I love to see the creativity of all the ridiculously talented quilt artists out there. Jacquie - you have been an inspiration for several of my quilts. The next large project (king sized) in my quilting pipeline is the Illusions quilt from "Quilting Modern".