Tuesday, December 17, 2019

WALK 2.0 Special Edition and Special Event Announcement

Many of you, like me are walking foot quilting fans and loads of you have used the first WALK book to enhance your quilting and add to your quilting design toolbox.  I'm so proud of that book, but I have to tell you I am thrilled about the follow-up to WALK, WALK 2.0.  It takes the basic designs of walk and ramps them up and there are whole new categories of quilting designs in this book. I'm also pretty stoked about the Quilt as Desired chapter that shares my philosophy and process for how to develop a quilting plan for a quilt.  We all need a bit of support in that area, right?

Lucky Spool, my awesome publisher decided to put this book out with a BANG!  LS is putting out a special, limited edition that will be available for pick up at QuiltCon 2020 in Austin.  If you're not going to be there find a friend who is and have them be your designated pick up person!  This community is awesome and we can support each other.

This is the slipcase for the book.


 Limited Edition: To celebrate the launch of WALK2.0, we are producing a Limited Edition available only for pickup or purchase at QuiltCon 2020
(no exceptions), two months before the general release of WALK2.0 this coming Spring. These will not be made available to the general public outside of QuiltCon 2020.
The Limited Edition WALK2.0 are hand-numbered and signed by Jacquie Gering on a custom signature page awaiting personalization to you by Jacquie at either the launch party at Central Brewing Company, Austin on Thursday 20 February, or the signing times at the Lucky Spool QuiltCon booth #125.
The Limited Edition also features a blingy silver foiled hardcover slipcase, blue dyed edging, printed endpapers and, best of all, includes additional bonus content!
Pre-order yours now for collection at QuiltCon 2020
Limited Edition WALK2.0 is $40 and is limited to 2 copies per customer.
This is the cover of the book inside the slipcase. You can pre-order here.  Get yours soon, there are only a limited number available.

We are also having a book launch party, trunk show/lecture and book signing in Austin on Thursday evening 2/20/2020 just a block from the convention center.  Tickets for that event go on sale this Thursday, December 17 at 9 a.m. Pacific time on the Lucky Spool website.  Again, a limited number of tickets available.  Watch my instagram feed @jacquietps or www.luckyspool.com to get yours!

I hope I'll see you in Austin and we can chat all things walking foot quilting.  If you're not at QuiltCon, the regular edition is now available to pre-order on Amazon, or better yet ask your local quilt shop to carry it and support our local quilt shop owners!  I'll have signed copies of the regular edition available on my website after the book ships.  Stay tuned for more WALK 2.0 news.  

Thanks for all the support you have provided over the years.  I couldn't do any of this without you.

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Congrats on the new book. I'd like to check out the first book, first. I didn't get to take your class when you were at my guild last year.