Friday, February 1, 2008

No Longer in a Bind!

It's taken me 3...yes, count them, 3 days to bind this quilt. I'm so happy it's done with a week to spare before the wedding. Does anyone else get stressed binding a quilt? For me it seems, I've worked so hard on the design, piecing and quilting that that final step is really stressful. I don't sew on a fancy machine (no walking foot), so I don't know if I imagine things slipping around...all I know is at this point, I really don't want to mess it up.

It's washed and dried and ready for its label, a pretty package and "The Big Day! I sure hope the happy couple loves it at much as I do. My hubby even said to take a bunch of pictures. He thinks I'm going to miss it! I think he may be right!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oooooh! It came out great. I love the blue thread on the white.

flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

I love the red and the way it stands out in your quilt!

The Calico Cat said...

Lovely quilt!