Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

Well, now I've gone and done it. I'm ready to commit. Might someone else like or even want something I've made? Yikes...where is your confidence, girl? Who could have guessed a couple of months ago I would even think about doing something like this.

I signed up for the Pay It Forward Challenge on Jackie's blog, Canton Village Quilt Works. You probably all know how this works, but here it is:
The rules are that the first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 365 days to make and send your gift. It might take me just that long! Well, maybe not. You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 more people to join in and receive a handmade gift from you.

If you would like to join, please specifically say so in your comment. Let's spread some random acts of kindness together.

ADDITION:
DON'T LET THOSE 3 COMMENTS SCARE YOU OFF...STILL NEED ONE MORE!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacquie, I am so glad you joined in!! I will be in touch with you via e-mail. I love what you did with the half square triangles. I do like the red and blue combos that you laid out. The fabrics are yummy and to die for....woo, hoo!! Love all your work!

QuiltedSimple said...

Count me in - I was hoping to get to do this one - sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Kris

The DO said...

I'm slightly nervous about saying I'm in, as I'm not entirely sure what to do... But that being said, I can't resist. I need some positiveness in my life right now, this seems like just the thing!

BusybeeDebQuilts said...

Do you need another? I'd love to join in too!

Debbie

Liz said...

I love this idea! Even though I never seem to make it in time :)